OVERVIEWThe Let’s Go Indoor Walker has become a great success around the world. An indoor walker meeting all the demands regarding quality and environment, support and safety. ISO certified. Easy to use with numerous clever features. A helpful companion at home, at the hospital or in retirement homes.
- It is small and easy to use in narrow spaces, turns easily and gives support and safety in all situations.
- Width only 54 cms and weighs only 6.5 kgs.
- The handle is adjustable from 79 to 90 cms to suit different heights.
- Easy to manage brakes that may be operated with one hand only and the one brake operates both wheels. And of course a parking brake.
- With a removable plastic tray, use it as a help in the kitchen as well as for transporting food & drinks or as a small table to eat meals from.
DOCUMENTSBrochure on Trust Care walkers
- Lightweight aluminium frame - Detachable curved padded backrest - Height adjustable handles - Loop brake is ideal for slowdown and permanent stop - Vinyl pouch standard, wire basket available - Large 8″(200 x 38) PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture-free - Large wide wheels make it ideal for outdoors or country areas Warranty : 1 year on the frame. Spare parts always available.
Merits Rollator Brochure W463
Colour available Flame Blue
- 110kg weight capacity
- Vinyl coated, Plastic arm cuff
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra-large tip for added stability
- Double adjustable from 34"-47"
- Colour available: Aluminium
Introducing the Laser Cane For Parkinson's Freezing and Other Neurological Conditions. Walking can be smooth again with the Laser Cane! Simply take normal steps as your Laser Cane projects a bright red line across your path. The laser beam is a safe, obstacle-free visual cue, which can enable Parkinson's patients and others to break "freezing" episodes and increase stride length. "The Laser Cane is lightweight and helps me with my balance, and the laser line really helps me with my walking" - Ernestine Phibbs, Peterborough, NH Laser Cane is perfect for those seeking minor walking support with freeze reduction technology. For additional stability, we offer the U-step Walking Stabilizer, an advanced and easy to maneuver walking that offers the laser module as an option. The laser is powered by two AA batteries, which are easy to replace and typically last at least six months.
WALKING THERAPY AID FOR PARKINSON'SWe created the U-Step 2 to increase your independence. The secret is in our patented U-shaped base. Its ultra-stable foundation braces you in every direction. It is not like pushing a typical walker. Instead, the U-Step 2 surrounds you and moves with you. You will feel as stable as you would feel holding onto another person's arm. The innovative braking system is easy to use and puts you in complete control. The U-Step 2 will not roll unless you are ready to walk. When you lightly squeeze either brake release lever, the unit will roll with you. Once you release the lever, the unit will stop immediately. This feature is particularly helpful when standing up from a chair because the unit will not roll away from you.
STABLE WALKER FOR THE HOME OR CARE FACILITY
WELL DESIGNED, STURDY AND SAFE
- Easy-to-read height scale and easy to adjust to height
- Heigh enough for tall users (up to 2 m)
- Low enough to assist raising
- Foot brake on all four wheels
MAINTENANCE FREE MATERIALS
- Aluminium and plastic
- Easy to clean
- All wear and tear parts can be changed
- 3 Wheel rollator
- Large 8″(200 x 38) PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture free
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Height adjustable handles
- Loop brake
- Vinyl pouch standard
- Easy to fold for transportation or storage
- Colour available Flame Blue
An elegant and practical off-roader, designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside. The Olympos Rollator front wheels come in two size variations. The small has a diameter of 22cm and a massive 28cm for the medium. Ideal for rough terrain surfaces.
- Designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside
- Easy to unfold and a height adjustment with memory function
- Safe to use with excellent brakes, kerb lifter and edge guard
- Folds easy together and requires little space
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage
- Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment
- Handle height adjusts in 2.5cm/1" increments from 82.5 to 92.5cm/33" to 37"
- Attractive anodized aluminium shaft and wooden T-handle
- Includes a handy 13" storage bag
- Ideal for bus trips over seas or store in your bag
- Colours available: Bronze, Floral or Blue Marble