- Easy to operate walking aid developed for the larger person
- Suitable for heavy use with a higher weight capacity 227kgs.
- Anatomically designed handles allow comfortable grip
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Padded seat flips up easily for access to storage basket or for folding
- Padded backrest offers comfortable support
- Fold-able for easy storage and transportation
- Handle height can be adjusted between 82cm – 97cm (32"- 38") to suit the user
- Fitted with solid 20cm (8") puncture proof tyres for easy maneuverability and durability
- Includes a basket for storing essential items
OVERVIEWQuad Cane Walking Stick - This walking stick is constructed from aluminium to allow durability and strength whilst being light in weight. Quad canes offer increased stability to the user by providing a larger base consisting of four legs with anti-slip rubber tips. Specifications: Height adjustment range: 760mm - 960mm
An elegant and practical off-roader, designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside. The Olympos Rollator front wheels come in two size variations. The small has a diameter of 22cm and a massive 28cm for the medium. Ideal for rough terrain surfaces.
- Designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside
- Easy to unfold and a height adjustment with memory function
- Safe to use with excellent brakes, kerb lifter and edge guard
- Folds easy together and requires little space
- 145kg weight capacity
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminium-crutch provides stability and durability
- Double extruded centre tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 2.5 cm/ 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo size rubber tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable rubber underarm pad and hand grip
- Std Adult adjust range 5'2" - 5'10"
- Tall Adult adjust range 5'10" - 6'6"
- Colour available Aluminium
OVERVIEWThe Let’s Go Indoor Walker has become a great success around the world. An indoor walker meeting all the demands regarding quality and environment, support and safety. ISO certified. Easy to use with numerous clever features. A helpful companion at home, at the hospital or in retirement homes.
- It is small and easy to use in narrow spaces, turns easily and gives support and safety in all situations.
- Width only 54 cms and weighs only 6.5 kgs.
- The handle is adjustable from 79 to 90 cms to suit different heights.
- Easy to manage brakes that may be operated with one hand only and the one brake operates both wheels. And of course a parking brake.
- With a removable plastic tray, use it as a help in the kitchen as well as for transporting food & drinks or as a small table to eat meals from.
DOCUMENTSBrochure on Trust Care walkers
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Detachable curved padded backrest tube
- 6″ x 1″ PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture-free
- Height adjustable handles
- Loop brake is ideal for slowdown and permanent stop
- Vinyl pouch standard, wire basket available
- Colour available Flame Red and Flame Green
- Height adjustable range for adult and junior usage. - Single-button release allows quick, one-hand folding - Crossbrace located near hand grips allows for full stride - Sturdy 1″ diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight - 136kg weight capacity - Easy fold for storage and transportion - Optional front wheel kits available Colour available Aluminium With Wheels in front it will cost Extra $25.00
- 110kg weight capacity
- Vinyl coated, Plastic arm cuff
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra-large tip for added stability
- Double adjustable from 34"-47"
- Colour available: Aluminium
SIMPLE AND PRACTICAL WALKER FOR INDOOR USE
- Good brake function
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuver
- Folds easily for transportation and storage
AN ELEGANT AND PRACTICAL LIGHT WEIGHT WALKER
- Plastic coated aluminium tube and plastic couplings
- Totally 12 ball bearings in the wheels and forks that give very good driving comfort
- Can be hosed and cleaned
- All wear and tear parts can be replaced and brakes can be adjusted