WALKING THERAPY AID FOR PARKINSON'SWe created the U-Step 2 to increase your independence. The secret is in our patented U-shaped base. Its ultra-stable foundation braces you in every direction. It is not like pushing a typical walker. Instead, the U-Step 2 surrounds you and moves with you. You will feel as stable as you would feel holding onto another person's arm. The innovative braking system is easy to use and puts you in complete control. The U-Step 2 will not roll unless you are ready to walk. When you lightly squeeze either brake release lever, the unit will roll with you. Once you release the lever, the unit will stop immediately. This feature is particularly helpful when standing up from a chair because the unit will not roll away from you.
SIMPLE AND PRACTICAL WALKER FOR INDOOR USE
- Good brake function
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuver
- Folds easily for transportation and storage
AN ELEGANT AND PRACTICAL LIGHT WEIGHT WALKER
- Plastic coated aluminium tube and plastic couplings
- Totally 12 ball bearings in the wheels and forks that give very good driving comfort
- Can be hosed and cleaned
- All wear and tear parts can be replaced and brakes can be adjusted
- Ergonomically designed handle with Urethane foam grip provides comfort and security
- Handle height adjusts from 72.5 to 95cm/29" to 38"
- Available in 3 attractive colours
- Comes standard with wrist strap
- Manufactured with sturdy, 7/8" diameter anodized, extruded aluminium tubing
- Colours available: Bronze, Silver or Black
- Height adjustable range for adult and junior usage. - Single-button release allows quick, one-hand folding - Crossbrace located near hand grips allows for full stride - Sturdy 1″ diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight - 136kg weight capacity - Easy fold for storage and transportion - Optional front wheel kits available Colour available Aluminium With Wheels in front it will cost Extra $25.00
- 145kg weight capacity
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminium-crutch provides stability and durability
- Double extruded centre tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 2.5 cm/ 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo size rubber tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable rubber underarm pad and hand grip
- Std Adult adjust range 5'2" - 5'10"
- Tall Adult adjust range 5'10" - 6'6"
- Colour available Aluminium
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage - Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment - Handle height adjusts in 2.5 cm/1″ increments from 82.5 to 92.5 cm/33″ to 37″ - Attractive anodized aluminum shaft and wooden T-handle - Includes a handy 13″ storage bag - Ideal for bus trips over seas or store in your bag
The Space Saver Walker from Able Life is the worlds most lightweight and portable walker for stress free traveling! It weighs less than 8 lbs, but supports up to 400 lbs; and with the lift of a finger, it folds 4x smaller than your average walker to quickly store in your car, shopping cart, the overhead compartment of an airplane, or discreetly by your side when not in use. Unlike traditional walkers, the Space Saver Walker can fit through narrow doorways and tight spaces; making it ideal for indoor use at home, while shopping, or eating at restaurants. It can also adjust to fit anyone from 4’10” to 6’8”. So whether you’re traveling the world, or simply running a quick errand, now you can enjoy the journey with the Space Saver Walker from Able Life.
- Worlds smallest folding walker for stress free travel
- Walker folds in seconds with the lift of a finger
- The smaller base makes it easy to fit throughout tight spaces
- Easy-glide feet for trouble free maneuvering over all surfaces
- Adjust height with the touch of a finger
- Contemporary Look - 3 Stylish Colors: Regal Rose, Cobalt Blue, and Black Walnut
- 110kg weight capacity
- Vinyl coated, Plastic arm cuff
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra-large tip for added stability
- Double adjustable from 34"-47"
- Colour available: Aluminium
Introducing the Laser Cane For Parkinson's Freezing and Other Neurological Conditions. Walking can be smooth again with the Laser Cane! Simply take normal steps as your Laser Cane projects a bright red line across your path. The laser beam is a safe, obstacle-free visual cue, which can enable Parkinson's patients and others to break "freezing" episodes and increase stride length. "The Laser Cane is lightweight and helps me with my balance, and the laser line really helps me with my walking" - Ernestine Phibbs, Peterborough, NH Laser Cane is perfect for those seeking minor walking support with freeze reduction technology. For additional stability, we offer the U-step Walking Stabilizer, an advanced and easy to maneuver walking that offers the laser module as an option. The laser is powered by two AA batteries, which are easy to replace and typically last at least six months.