The New TOPRO Troja 2G - Second generation Troja! The innovative new TOPRO Troja 2G stands ahead of the competition with increased safety, flexibility and the best possible comfort. Its predecessor, the TOPRO Troja Classic, was selected as winner of the highly respected German consumer test "Stiftung Warentest (edition 9/2005)" since then the TOPRO engineers have been working to develop the rollator based on research and feedback from users and therapists. The result is the second generation TOPRO Troja with even more user friendly functions, a high focus on safety, flexibility and comfort.
- Easy to operate walking aid developed for the larger person
- Suitable for heavy use with a higher weight capacity 227kgs.
- Anatomically designed handles allow comfortable grip
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Padded seat flips up easily for access to storage basket or for folding
- Padded backrest offers comfortable support
- Fold-able for easy storage and transportation
- Handle height can be adjusted between 82cm – 97cm (32"- 38") to suit the user
- Fitted with solid 20cm (8") puncture proof tyres for easy maneuverability and durability
- Includes a basket for storing essential items
Introducing the Laser Cane For Parkinson's Freezing and Other Neurological Conditions. Walking can be smooth again with the Laser Cane! Simply take normal steps as your Laser Cane projects a bright red line across your path. The laser beam is a safe, obstacle-free visual cue, which can enable Parkinson's patients and others to break "freezing" episodes and increase stride length. "The Laser Cane is lightweight and helps me with my balance, and the laser line really helps me with my walking" - Ernestine Phibbs, Peterborough, NH Laser Cane is perfect for those seeking minor walking support with freeze reduction technology. For additional stability, we offer the U-step Walking Stabilizer, an advanced and easy to maneuver walking that offers the laser module as an option. The laser is powered by two AA batteries, which are easy to replace and typically last at least six months.
OVERVIEWThe Let’s Go Indoor Walker has become a great success around the world. An indoor walker meeting all the demands regarding quality and environment, support and safety. ISO certified. Easy to use with numerous clever features. A helpful companion at home, at the hospital or in retirement homes.
- It is small and easy to use in narrow spaces, turns easily and gives support and safety in all situations.
- Width only 54 cms and weighs only 6.5 kgs.
- The handle is adjustable from 79 to 90 cms to suit different heights.
- Easy to manage brakes that may be operated with one hand only and the one brake operates both wheels. And of course a parking brake.
- With a removable plastic tray, use it as a help in the kitchen as well as for transporting food & drinks or as a small table to eat meals from.
DOCUMENTSBrochure on Trust Care walkers
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage - Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment - Handle height adjusts in 2.5 cm/1″ increments from 82.5 to 92.5 cm/33″ to 37″ - Attractive anodized aluminum shaft and wooden T-handle - Includes a handy 13″ storage bag - Ideal for bus trips over seas or store in your bag
STABLE WALKER FOR THE HOME OR CARE FACILITY
WELL DESIGNED, STURDY AND SAFE
- Easy-to-read height scale and easy to adjust to height
- Heigh enough for tall users (up to 2 m)
- Low enough to assist raising
- Foot brake on all four wheels
MAINTENANCE FREE MATERIALS
- Aluminium and plastic
- Easy to clean
- All wear and tear parts can be changed
An elegant and practical off-roader, designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside. The Olympos Rollator front wheels come in two size variations. The small has a diameter of 22cm and a massive 28cm for the medium. Ideal for rough terrain surfaces.
- Designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside
- Easy to unfold and a height adjustment with memory function
- Safe to use with excellent brakes, kerb lifter and edge guard
- Folds easy together and requires little space
OVERVIEWQuad Cane Walking Stick - This walking stick is constructed from aluminium to allow durability and strength whilst being light in weight. Quad canes offer increased stability to the user by providing a larger base consisting of four legs with anti-slip rubber tips. Specifications: Height adjustment range: 760mm - 960mm
- Lightweight aluminium frame - Detachable curved padded backrest - Height adjustable handles - Loop brake is ideal for slowdown and permanent stop - Vinyl pouch standard, wire basket available - Large 8″(200 x 38) PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture-free - Large wide wheels make it ideal for outdoors or country areas Warranty : 1 year on the frame. Spare parts always available.
Merits Rollator Brochure W463
Colour available Flame Blue