WORLD’S BEST ROLLATORS AND WALKERS FROM NORWAY
Australia is flooded with A Frame rollators/walkers that are badly designed, hard to get into a vehicle, bad for your posture and force you to walk outside the frame, usually looking down and bent forward; a poor look, and quite unsafe. Tiredness and backache will occur and you will walk less than optimum. This is due to terrible design and mostly poor quality. Who is going to walk inside the frame of a walker when your knees bump against the metal bars supporting the basket? If you walk behind a rollator and you trip it will help you to fall.
7 YEARS WARRANTY ON FRAME AND HANDLES!
- TOPRO is designed to allow you to walk inside the frame, with nothing to bump against your knees and encouraging you to stand straight, giving good skeletal support, reducing tiredness & muscle strain.
- With TOPRO you can adjust the grips to wrist level and this gives you a slight, natural bend in your elbow and allows you to walk tall inside the frame and prevents falls. The memory stick will always keep the correct height for you.
- TOPRO has a woven basket in front and a woven seat allowing correct folding.
- TOPRO folds like hands clapping allowing you to hook the front wheels over the sill of the rear car door and tumble the rollator in between front and back seats; no more lifting in and out of cars.
- TOPRO now has a 7 year frame warranty and has won many awards in Europe. Quality materials, rigorous testing and state of the art manufacturing produce enduring quality.
- TOPRO rigouresley test their products including a 90 day out in the snow test.
- The simple elegance of TOPRO coupled with your new upright stance is a real good look.
TOPRO 90 DAY TEST IN WINTER CONDITIONS!
Can your rollator get through the winter? If you are in the possession of a TOPRO Troja, you can rely on it. For 90 days it was continuously left outside in the nature. Read the story here.
“It gives a number of grip options. The grip requires more tension in the upper body, which is good for the patient. Rising up is easier, because you can support yourself better with this grip.”
Fabian Crüwell, physiotherapist and executive therapist
Specialist Hospital Neresheim, Germany
“Patients with deformities in their hands can hold the rollator easier. The user walks WITHIN the rollator, not behind.”
Yasko Hupfauer, physiotherapist
University and Rehabilitation Clinic Ulm, Germany
“Sitting on the walker is more comfortable, since the arms can easily rest on the Ergo Grip.”
Nora Kern, NOI and Bobath instructor, Germany
- Max. user weight: M 150kg, S 125kg
- Weight with basket and wheels (TPE): M 7.7kg, S 7.3kg
- Transport weight (without wheels and basket): M 6kg, S 5.6kg
- Recommended user height: M 150-200cm, S 135-170cm
- Height of support points: M 78-100cm, S 67-86cm
- Maximum length: M 65cm, S 65cm
- Maximum width: M 61cm, S 61cm
- Distance between support points: M 47cm, S 47cm
- Seat height: M 62cm, S 54cm
- Turning diameter: M 84cm, S 84cm
- Diameter front/rear wheels: M 20cm, S 20cm
- Width front/rear wheels (TPE wheels): M 3.6cm, S 3.6cm
- Distance driving brake: M 6.5cm, S 6.5cm
- Length when folded: M 65cm, S 65cm
- Height when folded: M 81.5cm, S 74cm
- Width when folded: M 24cm, S 24cm
M Medium, S Small
- 145kg weight capacity
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminium-crutch provides stability and durability
- Double extruded centre tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 2.5 cm/ 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo size rubber tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable rubber underarm pad and hand grip
- Std Adult adjust range 5'2" - 5'10"
- Tall Adult adjust range 5'10" - 6'6"
- Colour available Aluminium
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage
- Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment
- Handle height adjusts in 2.5cm/1" increments from 82.5 to 92.5cm/33" to 37"
- Attractive anodized aluminium shaft and wooden T-handle
- Includes a handy 13" storage bag
- Ideal for bus trips over seas or store in your bag
- Colours available: Bronze, Floral or Blue Marble
- Designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside
- Easy to unfold and a height adjustment with memory function
- Safe to use with excellent brakes, kerb lifter and edge guard
- Folds easy together and requires little space
- Ergonomically designed handle with Urethane foam grip provides comfort and security
- Handle height adjusts from 72.5 to 95cm/29" to 38"
- Available in 3 attractive colours
- Comes standard with wrist strap
- Manufactured with sturdy, 7/8" diameter anodized, extruded aluminium tubing
- Colours available: Bronze, Silver or Black
- Worlds smallest folding walker for stress free travel
- Walker folds in seconds with the lift of a finger
- The smaller base makes it easy to fit throughout tight spaces
- Easy-glide feet for trouble free maneuvering over all surfaces
- Adjust height with the touch of a finger
- Contemporary Look - 3 Stylish Colors: Regal Rose, Cobalt Blue, and Black Walnut
- Heavy Duty aluminium frame, weight capacity up to 182kg
- Large 8″ x 1″ PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture-free
- Height adjustable handles
- Loop brake is ideal for slowdown and permanent stop
- Comfortable large seat and wire basket included
- High strength but still light weight to lift or transport
- Colour available Flame Blue
- 110kg weight capacity
- Vinyl coated, Plastic arm cuff
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra-large tip for added stability
- Double adjustable from 34"-47"
- Colour available: Aluminium