- Length: 108cm (42.5″)
- Height: 91cm (36″)
- Width: 48cm (19″)
- Max Capacity: 130kg (20st)
- Weight: 44kg (96lb) MS003 / 43 – 48kg (94 – 105lb) MS008/9
- Max Gradient: 8º
- Maximum range of 16km (10 miles) on full battery charge.*
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360°.
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle & locking mechanism.
- Top speed of 6.5kph (4mph).*
- On board and in-house charging as standard.
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system.
- Tool free height adjustable seat.
- Delta Bars as standard.
- Easy to change body panels.
- Easy tiller adjustment.
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage & transportation.
- Stylish silver wheel hubs.
- Black puncture proof non-marking tyres.
- Width adjustable armrests.
- Front removable storage basket as standard.
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard.
- Weight capacity 130kg (20st).
- Battery pack 12V12AH x 2 or 12V20AH x 2.
* Depends on user mass, terrain and battery condition.
|Scout User Manual||Scout Spares Manual||Scout Curtis Flash Codes|
|Serial Number Locations||Scooter Seat Fitting – Step 1||Scooter Seat Fitting – Step 2|
|Scooter Seat Fitting – Step 3||Scout A4 Leaflet||Scooter Family Catalogue|
Portable. Easy to pull apart and assemble again. Easy to use within a nursing home and houses.Features:
- Super light and auto latching lockup design for easy carry,storage and transportation
- No wiring to connect when assembling or disassembling
- Loop tiller with finger or thumb control type throttle provides more comfort
- Comfortable swivel seat with flip-up armrests with height,width & angle adjustments
- Colour available Red
Best if looking to buy a mobility scooter to be used within the nursing home or inside a house
- Highly manoeuvrable design allows for easy access through narrow doorways and confined areas
- Loop handlebar offers comfortable finger and thumb throttle operation
- Auto-latching lock up mechanism which allows assembly and disassembly in seconds
- Removable swivel seat with folding back making it easy to store in the boot
- Easy to remove battery pack and off-board charger for fast, convenient charging away from scooter
- Contemporary, new stylish design for more comfort and ease of use
Just for a limited time. This Special offers ends Nov 2016... Get the hard case cover free with the Yoga
- Strong light-weight alloy aluminum frame for easy folding and carrying
- Small foldable dimension for easy storage
- Easy attach 24V Li-Ion Battery, Quick charge with 2A off-board charger
- Height and angle adjustable steering tiller to fit individual user demand
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Patented Twin-front-wheels w/spring suspension system offers excellent stability during sharp turning
- Optional Armrest
DOCUMENTSMerits Yoga Brochure
A fantastic new 3 & 4 wheel compact scooter that pulls to pieces in an instant with the flick of a finger.
- Fits easily in the boot to take with you to the shops, this scooter is a really well built and designed product.
- It comes with a superior padded seat, plenty of leg room, and loop style handlebars that make steering easier.
- If weight is an issue, you can choose the standard 12amp hour batteries, but if you want a bigger range, then the optional 20amp hour batteries will do the trick.