|max. speed up to||6 kph / 4mph|
|range up to||18km / 11.25 mile|
|turn radius||96cm / 37.8″|
|ground clearance||9.5cm / 3.7″|
|motor||DC24V, 80W (Rating) / 340W (Max.)|
|controller||PG S-Drive 45|
|battery||Li-Ion Battery 24V / 11.5AH|
|front wheel||6″ (153*40) foam filled tire|
|rear wheel||7″ (178*45) foam filled tire|
|seat height from ground||59.5cm|
|seat height from deck||39cm|
|height (folded)||tiller: 102.5cm; seat: 87cm|
|base w/seat (w/o batt. and armrest)||24kg|
|ttl w/batt. (w/o armrest)||25.7kg|
A fantastic new 3 & 4 wheel compact scooter that pulls to pieces in an instant with the flick of a finger.
- Fits easily in the boot to take with you to the shops, this scooter is a really well built and designed product.
- It comes with a superior padded seat, plenty of leg room, and loop style handlebars that make steering easier.
- If weight is an issue, you can choose the standard 12amp hour batteries, but if you want a bigger range, then the optional 20amp hour batteries will do the trick.
Portable. Easy to pull apart and assemble again. Easy to use within a nursing home and houses.Features:
- Super light and auto latching lockup design for easy carry,storage and transportation
- No wiring to connect when assembling or disassembling
- Loop tiller with finger or thumb control type throttle provides more comfort
- Comfortable swivel seat with flip-up armrests with height,width & angle adjustments
- Colour available Red
Best if looking to buy a mobility scooter to be used within the nursing home or inside a house
- Highly manoeuvrable design allows for easy access through narrow doorways and confined areas
- Loop handlebar offers comfortable finger and thumb throttle operation
- Auto-latching lock up mechanism which allows assembly and disassembly in seconds
- Removable swivel seat with folding back making it easy to store in the boot
- Easy to remove battery pack and off-board charger for fast, convenient charging away from scooter
- Contemporary, new stylish design for more comfort and ease of use
The Scout has many new features which are only normally found on larger scooters. Its the first Drive mini scooter to include Delta Bars as standard, it also features the next generation Drive Medical splitting mechanism. The Scout is ideal for use indoors and outdoors where the terrain is forgiving (eg. smooth paths, shopping centres, etc). The Scout has been developed to ensure a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.