- Ergonomically designed handle with Urethane foam grip provides comfort and security
- Handle height adjusts from 72.5 to 95cm/29" to 38"
- Available in 3 attractive colours
- Comes standard with wrist strap
- Manufactured with sturdy, 7/8" diameter anodized, extruded aluminium tubing
- Colours available: Bronze, Silver or Black
OVERVIEWThe Let’s Go Indoor Walker has become a great success around the world. An indoor walker meeting all the demands regarding quality and environment, support and safety. ISO certified. Easy to use with numerous clever features. A helpful companion at home, at the hospital or in retirement homes.
- It is small and easy to use in narrow spaces, turns easily and gives support and safety in all situations.
- Width only 54 cms and weighs only 6.5 kgs.
- The handle is adjustable from 79 to 90 cms to suit different heights.
- Easy to manage brakes that may be operated with one hand only and the one brake operates both wheels. And of course a parking brake.
- With a removable plastic tray, use it as a help in the kitchen as well as for transporting food & drinks or as a small table to eat meals from.
DOCUMENTSBrochure on Trust Care walkers
- 145kg weight capacity
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminium-crutch provides stability and durability
- Double extruded centre tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 2.5 cm/ 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo size rubber tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable rubber underarm pad and hand grip
- Std Adult adjust range 5'2" - 5'10"
- Tall Adult adjust range 5'10" - 6'6"
- Colour available Aluminium
- 3 Wheel rollator
- Large 8″(200 x 38) PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture free
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Height adjustable handles
- Loop brake
- Vinyl pouch standard
- Easy to fold for transportation or storage
- Colour available Flame Blue
An elegant and practical off-roader, designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside. The Olympos Rollator front wheels come in two size variations. The small has a diameter of 22cm and a massive 28cm for the medium. Ideal for rough terrain surfaces.
- Designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside
- Easy to unfold and a height adjustment with memory function
- Safe to use with excellent brakes, kerb lifter and edge guard
- Folds easy together and requires little space
STABLE WALKER FOR THE HOME OR CARE FACILITY
WELL DESIGNED, STURDY AND SAFE
- Easy-to-read height scale and easy to adjust to height
- Heigh enough for tall users (up to 2 m)
- Low enough to assist raising
- Foot brake on all four wheels
MAINTENANCE FREE MATERIALS
- Aluminium and plastic
- Easy to clean
- All wear and tear parts can be changed
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage - Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment - Handle height adjusts in 2.5 cm/1″ increments from 82.5 to 92.5 cm/33″ to 37″ - Attractive anodized aluminum shaft and wooden T-handle - Includes a handy 13″ storage bag - Ideal for bus trips over seas or store in your bag
SIMPLE AND PRACTICAL WALKER FOR INDOOR USE
- Good brake function
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuver
- Folds easily for transportation and storage
AN ELEGANT AND PRACTICAL LIGHT WEIGHT WALKER
- Plastic coated aluminium tube and plastic couplings
- Totally 12 ball bearings in the wheels and forks that give very good driving comfort
- Can be hosed and cleaned
- All wear and tear parts can be replaced and brakes can be adjusted
WALKING THERAPY AID FOR PARKINSON'SWe created the U-Step 2 to increase your independence. The secret is in our patented U-shaped base. Its ultra-stable foundation braces you in every direction. It is not like pushing a typical walker. Instead, the U-Step 2 surrounds you and moves with you. You will feel as stable as you would feel holding onto another person's arm. The innovative braking system is easy to use and puts you in complete control. The U-Step 2 will not roll unless you are ready to walk. When you lightly squeeze either brake release lever, the unit will roll with you. Once you release the lever, the unit will stop immediately. This feature is particularly helpful when standing up from a chair because the unit will not roll away from you.