- 3 height settings with tool-less adjustment
- quick release hook system for easy sling bar installation
- swivel style front and rear castors; foot operated brake locks on rear
- electrically operated ‘U’ shaped base with wide flanged front legs for enhanced stability and access
- handheld controller with simple push button operation; includes overload indicator, battery charge and service status indicators
- rechargeable battery featuring intelligent diagnostic system for battery level; service status and maximum overload
- emergency stop and manual emergency lowering device for optimum safety and control
- optional pivot frame provides enhanced patient positioning and comfort and improved balance point
- compatible with a range of slings (including the ProSlingYoke, Pivot and Disposable in sizes ranging from S to XXL)
The Wrap Around Boots™ have been designed for those who require an easy to put on or take off item of protective footwear.
Comfort and an accommodating fit are ensured by the generous Velcro strapping on the heel and top of the foot, allowing simple adjustment throughout the day to accommodate any changes in swelling. Incorporating a low profile rubber sole ensures the shoe can be worn outside as well as in, offering freedom of movement to the wearer.
The rubber sole does not affect the washability of the shoe. The natural properties of sheepskin ensure that comfort is provided to the foot as it is fully enclosed. The water vapour dissipation qualities of the wool ensure perspiration is effectively wicked away from the skin.
Some individuals, especially those with diabetes, require a high level of skin and pressure protection, but also look for greater support of the foot especially at the heel.
Shear Comfort™ footwear is known for its wide range of adjustability to meet the challenges of variability in foot size caused by oedematous swelling. Our new footwear, the DIABPRO™ series, for Diabetic Protection, provides a narrower fit across the foot than the other Shear Comfort™ ranges, and a posted support at the heel.
Fastening is by two hook and loop straps across the top of the arch of the shoe. The narrower sole gives a sleek look, and makes for easier walking. The sole can be built up with a rocker pad if required to assist in adjusting the gait pattern.
The Pressure Care Boot is designed to provide comfort, support, and freedom to those at risk from skin ulcers of the foot or ankle.
As compared with the footwear on the previous two pages, the Pressure Care Boot’s open toe design allows toe separation and inspection, without the need to remove the shoe.
The Velcro straps around the heel and across the instep allow the shoe to be opened fully and adjusted to ensure that the shoe moulds comfortably to the shape of the foot, and can be adjusted as required to accommodate any changes in foot size through the day. The low profile rubber sole ensures the freedom to experience the comfort and support of the Pressure Care Boot both inside and out.