Effective pressure redistribution and comfortable sitting posture. Owl cushions are perfect gel cushions for pressure sores and are designed to increase comfort when using with a wheelchair.
- High stretch fluid proof cover is attached. The outer fabric passed Cytotoxicity test, ISO10993-5. It meets flammability requirements for CA Bulletin 117
- Synthetic leather on the surface of body can be disinfected with ethanol
- Adopted a strong skidproof in base of body and cover
EXGEL effectively reduces the pressure on the ischium, where the strongest pressure is applied.
Reduces the risk of pressure sores from the coccygeal region to the sacral region.
OWL HIPLINE SHAPE
Fits the curve of the hip.
FRONT SOFT EDGE
Carefully arranged shape and material of the front edge offer a more comfortable sitting posture.
TAPER-SHAPED BOTTOM SURFACE
The shape of the bottom surface is designed for better fitting to the wheelchair seating area.
The seating surface is designed for the effective redistribution of the body pressure and stable sitting posture.
- Folds in half features makes it convenient to carry.
- EXGEL functions even in a convenient size and redistributes body pressure to reduce pain when travelling and sitting for long time.
- Ideal size for outing travel, sports events.
- Ideal for uncomfortable hard chairs and hard floors.
DOCUMENTSBrochure on EXGEL products
- EXGEL cushion's standard model, winning the long time popularity as a wheelchair cushion
- EXGEL used in entire surface redistributes the body pressure effectively
- EXGEL also buffers shearing forces between the body and cushions
- For wheelchair users who need superior pressure redistribution
- The High is recommended for the client who needs further pressure redistribution
- The Anti-Thrust is recommended for the client needing forward/rearward stability