- 110kg weight capacity
- Vinyl coated, Plastic arm cuff
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra-large tip for added stability
- Double adjustable from 34"-47"
- Colour available: Aluminium
- Easy to operate walking aid developed for the larger person
- Suitable for heavy use with a higher weight capacity 227kgs.
- Anatomically designed handles allow comfortable grip
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Padded seat flips up easily for access to storage basket or for folding
- Padded backrest offers comfortable support
- Fold-able for easy storage and transportation
- Handle height can be adjusted between 82cm – 97cm (32"- 38") to suit the user
- Fitted with solid 20cm (8") puncture proof tyres for easy maneuverability and durability
- Includes a basket for storing essential items
WALKING THERAPY AID FOR PARKINSON'SWe created the U-Step 2 to increase your independence. The secret is in our patented U-shaped base. Its ultra-stable foundation braces you in every direction. It is not like pushing a typical walker. Instead, the U-Step 2 surrounds you and moves with you. You will feel as stable as you would feel holding onto another person's arm. The innovative braking system is easy to use and puts you in complete control. The U-Step 2 will not roll unless you are ready to walk. When you lightly squeeze either brake release lever, the unit will roll with you. Once you release the lever, the unit will stop immediately. This feature is particularly helpful when standing up from a chair because the unit will not roll away from you.
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage
- Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment
- Handle height adjusts in 2.5cm/1" increments from 82.5 to 92.5cm/33" to 37"
- Attractive anodized aluminium shaft and wooden T-handle
- Includes a handy 13" storage bag
- Ideal for bus trips over seas or store in your bag
- Colours available: Bronze, Floral or Blue Marble
OVERVIEWQuad Cane Walking Stick - This walking stick is constructed from aluminium to allow durability and strength whilst being light in weight. Quad canes offer increased stability to the user by providing a larger base consisting of four legs with anti-slip rubber tips. Specifications: Height adjustment range: 760mm - 960mm
Introducing the Laser Cane For Parkinson's Freezing and Other Neurological Conditions. Walking can be smooth again with the Laser Cane! Simply take normal steps as your Laser Cane projects a bright red line across your path. The laser beam is a safe, obstacle-free visual cue, which can enable Parkinson's patients and others to break "freezing" episodes and increase stride length. "The Laser Cane is lightweight and helps me with my balance, and the laser line really helps me with my walking" - Ernestine Phibbs, Peterborough, NH Laser Cane is perfect for those seeking minor walking support with freeze reduction technology. For additional stability, we offer the U-step Walking Stabilizer, an advanced and easy to maneuver walking that offers the laser module as an option. The laser is powered by two AA batteries, which are easy to replace and typically last at least six months.
OVERVIEWThe Let’s Go Indoor Walker has become a great success around the world. An indoor walker meeting all the demands regarding quality and environment, support and safety. ISO certified. Easy to use with numerous clever features. A helpful companion at home, at the hospital or in retirement homes.
- It is small and easy to use in narrow spaces, turns easily and gives support and safety in all situations.
- Width only 54 cms and weighs only 6.5 kgs.
- The handle is adjustable from 79 to 90 cms to suit different heights.
- Easy to manage brakes that may be operated with one hand only and the one brake operates both wheels. And of course a parking brake.
- With a removable plastic tray, use it as a help in the kitchen as well as for transporting food & drinks or as a small table to eat meals from.
DOCUMENTSBrochure on Trust Care walkers
STABLE WALKER FOR THE HOME OR CARE FACILITY
WELL DESIGNED, STURDY AND SAFE
- Easy-to-read height scale and easy to adjust to height
- Heigh enough for tall users (up to 2 m)
- Low enough to assist raising
- Foot brake on all four wheels
MAINTENANCE FREE MATERIALS
- Aluminium and plastic
- Easy to clean
- All wear and tear parts can be changed
- Height adjustable range for adult and junior usage. - Single-button release allows quick, one-hand folding - Crossbrace located near hand grips allows for full stride - Sturdy 1″ diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight - 136kg weight capacity - Easy fold for storage and transportion - Optional front wheel kits available Colour available Aluminium With Wheels in front it will cost Extra $25.00
- 3 Wheel rollator
- Large 8″(200 x 38) PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture free
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Height adjustable handles
- Loop brake
- Vinyl pouch standard
- Easy to fold for transportation or storage
- Colour available Flame Blue