WORLD’S BEST ROLLATORS AND WALKERS FROM NORWAY
Australia is flooded with A Frame rollators/walkers that are badly designed, hard to get into a vehicle, bad for your posture and force you to walk outside the frame, usually looking down and bent forward; a poor look, and quite unsafe. Tiredness and backache will occur and you will walk less than optimum. This is due to terrible design and mostly poor quality. Who is going to walk inside the frame of a walker when your knees bump against the metal bars supporting the basket? If you walk behind a rollator and you trip it will help you to fall.
7 YEARS WARRANTY ON FRAME AND HANDLES!
- TOPRO is designed to allow you to walk inside the frame, with nothing to bump against your knees and encouraging you to stand straight, giving good skeletal support, reducing tiredness & muscle strain.
- With TOPRO you can adjust the grips to wrist level and this gives you a slight, natural bend in your elbow and allows you to walk tall inside the frame and prevents falls. The memory stick will always keep the correct height for you.
- TOPRO has a woven basket in front and a woven seat allowing correct folding.
- TOPRO folds like hands clapping allowing you to hook the front wheels over the sill of the rear car door and tumble the rollator in between front and back seats; no more lifting in and out of cars.
- TOPRO now has a 7 year frame warranty and has won many awards in Europe. Quality materials, rigorous testing and state of the art manufacturing produce enduring quality.
- TOPRO rigouresley test their products including a 90 day out in the snow test.
- The simple elegance of TOPRO coupled with your new upright stance is a real good look.
TOPRO 90 DAY TEST IN WINTER CONDITIONS!
Can your rollator get through the winter? If you are in the possession of a TOPRO Troja, you can rely on it. For 90 days it was continuously left outside in the nature. Read the story here.
“It gives a number of grip options. The grip requires more tension in the upper body, which is good for the patient. Rising up is easier, because you can support yourself better with this grip.”
Fabian Crüwell, physiotherapist and executive therapist
Specialist Hospital Neresheim, Germany
“Patients with deformities in their hands can hold the rollator easier. The user walks WITHIN the rollator, not behind.”
Yasko Hupfauer, physiotherapist
University and Rehabilitation Clinic Ulm, Germany
“Sitting on the walker is more comfortable, since the arms can easily rest on the Ergo Grip.”
Nora Kern, NOI and Bobath instructor, Germany
- Max. user weight: M 150kg, S 125kg
- Weight with basket and wheels (TPE): M 7.7kg, S 7.3kg
- Transport weight (without wheels and basket): M 6kg, S 5.6kg
- Recommended user height: M 150-200cm, S 135-170cm
- Height of support points: M 78-100cm, S 67-86cm
- Maximum length: M 65cm, S 65cm
- Maximum width: M 61cm, S 61cm
- Distance between support points: M 47cm, S 47cm
- Seat height: M 62cm, S 54cm
- Turning diameter: M 84cm, S 84cm
- Diameter front/rear wheels: M 20cm, S 20cm
- Width front/rear wheels (TPE wheels): M 3.6cm, S 3.6cm
- Distance driving brake: M 6.5cm, S 6.5cm
- Length when folded: M 65cm, S 65cm
- Height when folded: M 81.5cm, S 74cm
- Width when folded: M 24cm, S 24cm
M Medium, S Small
WALKING THERAPY AID FOR PARKINSON'SWe created the U-Step 2 to increase your independence. The secret is in our patented U-shaped base. Its ultra-stable foundation braces you in every direction. It is not like pushing a typical walker. Instead, the U-Step 2 surrounds you and moves with you. You will feel as stable as you would feel holding onto another person's arm. The innovative braking system is easy to use and puts you in complete control. The U-Step 2 will not roll unless you are ready to walk. When you lightly squeeze either brake release lever, the unit will roll with you. Once you release the lever, the unit will stop immediately. This feature is particularly helpful when standing up from a chair because the unit will not roll away from you.
- 3 Wheel rollator
- Large 8″(200 x 38) PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture free
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Height adjustable handles
- Loop brake
- Vinyl pouch standard
- Easy to fold for transportation or storage
- Colour available Flame Blue
- Worlds smallest folding walker for stress free travel
- Walker folds in seconds with the lift of a finger
- The smaller base makes it easy to fit throughout tight spaces
- Easy-glide feet for trouble free maneuvering over all surfaces
- Adjust height with the touch of a finger
- Contemporary Look - 3 Stylish Colors: Regal Rose, Cobalt Blue, and Black Walnut
- Easy to operate walking aid developed for the larger person
- Suitable for heavy use with a higher weight capacity 227kgs.
- Anatomically designed handles allow comfortable grip
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Padded seat flips up easily for access to storage basket or for folding
- Padded backrest offers comfortable support
- Fold-able for easy storage and transportation
- Handle height can be adjusted between 82cm – 97cm (32"- 38") to suit the user
- Fitted with solid 20cm (8") puncture proof tyres for easy maneuverability and durability
- Includes a basket for storing essential items
- Lower seat height for added comfort and safety for smaller people
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Detachable curved padded backrest tube
- 6″ x 1″ PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture-free
- Height adjustable handles
- Loop brake is ideal for slowdown and permanent stop
- Vinyl pouch standard, wire basket available
- Colour available Red
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage
- Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment
- Handle height adjusts in 2.5cm/1" increments from 82.5 to 92.5cm/33" to 37"
- Attractive anodized aluminium shaft and wooden T-handle
- Includes a handy 13" storage bag
- Ideal for bus trips over seas or store in your bag
- Colours available: Bronze, Floral or Blue Marble