- Metal frame- Robust and stable
- Powder Coating- eco friendly powder coating in Blue
- 240 Watt electric motor for leg exercising
- 230 Volt Power Supply
- Device base with castors
- Large castors on the user side enable an adjustment of the distance
- Height of the device base includes castors which is 74mm from ground
- Tip up protection which protects the wheelchairs from tilting
- Foot rests with tool free steeples adjustment but with tools can be adjusted from 65 – 115mm
- Tool holder for secure storage of tools
- Leg support for all users with paralytic symptoms in legs
- Fitted with soft cushions for securing the legs
- Flexible mounted leg supports enables natural movements of the legs
- Foot fixings to secure the legs without pressure marks
- Cushions can be easily removed for washing and sanitisation
UPPER BODY EXERCISER
- Upper body exerciser- recommended for patients with muscular disease, lack of coordination, spacity and contractures in the upper body
- For passive (motor supported) and active (own muscular power) exercising of the whole upper body
- Upper body exerciser can be adjusted in height and inclination
- Includes older for control and display unit with 5.7″ colour screen adjustable in inclination
- Recommended for patients with weak muscles and lack of coordination in the upper body.
- Grip Adapters. It is used when the upper body exerciser is used as a safety handle during the leg exercising
- Therapy grips. This has three different ergonomic grip positions
- Both are tool free attachments
- Easily washable and sanitisable
CONTROL & DISPLAY UNIT/SOFTWARE
- Control and display unit with 5.7″ colour screen with high-resolution colour screen with TFT- technology
- Screen size – 115 x 86 mm
- Easy handling and setting of training parameters with large touch soft keys
- Easy control logic with start/ stop control
- Number of revolution – 0-60 RPM possible
- Adaptation of rotation direction with soft start and stop
- Adaptation of resistance from step 1- 15 possible
- Adaptation of training duration from 0- 180 minutes possible
- Foot rests are always positioned and held in the lowest / highest position
- Muscle power can be activated or maintained
- USB interface for an easy software update and capturing data for documentation and analysis
- Large Submenu for the user- Large readout of active performance, training time, distance, number of spasms
- Training Program “Ortho” for constant performance and variable strength input
- Training Program “Cardio” to exercise in a present pulse range
- Training Program “Isokinetic” to exercise with constant speed and variable strength input
- Biofeedback “Bars” – User can see with the help of the bars on how much activity is made by right/left leg.Aim of this exercise is to get a symmetrical strength input
- Biofeedback “Road” – User avoids oncoming obstacles with his/her bike aims right-left-activity
- Biofeedback “Passive” – shows the user the current muscle tone in comparison to the muscle tone at thebeginning of the exercise.
- Biofeedback “Coordination” – User shall exercise preferable consistently. A smiley shows the user how consistent the training is. Suitable for arm exercise only
SAFETY & CONTROL
- Anti Spasm Control
- With the help of anti spasm control an existing spasticity can be receded
- The sensibility and rotation direction of the anti spasm control is adjustable
- It is tested for safety (certified quality management system according to DIN EN 13485,electromagnetic compatibility according to DIN EN 60601-1,intensive in- process inspection and final examinations incl. electrical safety)
- Voice control emergency stop-user can stop the motor self-initiated by shouting while doing the exercise
THERA Trainer Balo 518 is a high class standing and balancing exerciser for high level dependency users. This exerciser includes transport castors, forefoot- and heel quick securing system,balance- unit, knee and pelvic support, handrails,table including stomach cushions, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen includes touch function, table holder for control and display unit and software package.
Its a high Class professional exerciser for legs and upper body. THERA Trainer Tigo 510 includes foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot- fixings,device base with castors, tip- up protection, upper body exerciser with long cranks, grip adapters, therapy grips, wristband for therapy grips/ safety handle, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen including touch-functions.
It’s a professional static standing frame includes transport castors, forefoot- and heel quick securing system, knee and pelvic support, handrails, table includes stomach cushion, electric lift, patient belt with bottom enlarged and legs strap.
Its a high Class leg exerciser. THERA Trainer Tigo 504 includes foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot fixings,device base with castors, tip-up protection, safety handle,control and display unit with 5.7" colour screen
THERA-Trainer mobi is a small and convenient motorized leg and upper body exerciser. It was specially developed for everyday use in home or in nursing homes. Mobi is compact, simple to operate and easy to transport.THERA-Trainer mobi equipped with a high-performance motor, enabling motor-operated (passive), motor-assisted or active movement training (with your own muscle power) for legs or upper body.
Daily activity – with lots of benefitsThe THERA-Trainer mobi is generally suitable for walkers with slight movement restrictions such as those with minor, general age-related weakness or with mild symptoms of various illnesses that comes with age. Gain and increase strength, endurance and metabolism and become active whenever it's convenient – from your chair or sofa!
The THERA Trainer Coro is suitable for all patient that are still able to walk a short distance but have a high risk of falling. The THERA Trainer Coro offers perfect condition for fall prevention because it helps with in gaining back strength, balance and reaction rate can be exercised with a lot of fun in a safe surrounding with these machines. This profession standing and balancing exercise equipment is basically for users with ability to walk. this equipment includes transport castors, balance unit, simple knee support, pelvic safety belt, stomach cushion, control and display unit with 23" colour screen with touch function, mobile holder for control and display unit and software package Balancing individual therapy.
Speaking about variability, the THERA Trainer Balo is unbeatable. It allows to secure feet, legs and pelvis individually according to therapy aim and patient in almost every position. That is why THERA Trainer Balo is perfectly suitable for patients with high requirements. This is a professional standing and balancing exerciser for high level dependency users. THERA Trainer Balo 524 includes transport castors, tread extensions, forefoot- and heel quick securing system,balance- unit, knee and pelvic support, handrails,table includes stomach cushions, electric lift, patient belt with bottom enlarged and leg straps,control and display unit with 23″ colour screen includes touch function, mobile holder and software package.
The professional upper body exerciser incl. device base with castors, upper body exerciser and long cranks, therapy grips, wristbands for therapy grips/safety handle, arm rest for therapy grips, control and display with 10.4" colour screen incl touch- function.