- Metal frame- Robust and stable
- Powder Coating- eco friendly powder coating in Blue
- 240 Watt electric motor for leg exercising
- 230 Volt Power Supply
- Device base with castors
- Large castors on the user side enable an adjustment of the distance
- Height of the device base includes castors which is 74mm from ground
- Tip up protection which protects the wheelchairs from tilting
- Foot rests with tool free steeples adjustment but with tools can be adjusted from 65 – 115mm
- Tool holder for secure storage of tools
- Leg support for all users with paralytic symptoms in legs
- Fitted with soft cushions for securing the legs
- Flexible mounted leg supports enables natural movements of the legs
- Foot fixings to secure the legs without pressure marks
- Cushions can be easily removed for washing and sanitization.
- Safety handle for secure hold during exercising
- Safety handle can be adjusted in height and inclination
- Includes a holder for control and display unit
CONTROL & DISPLAY UNIT/SOFTWARE
- Control and display unit with 5,7″ colour screen with high-resolution colour screen with TFT- technology
- Screen size – 115 x 86mm
- Easy handling and setting of training parameters with large touch soft keys
- Easy control logic with start/ stop control
- Number of revolution – 0-60 RPM possible
- Adaptation of rotation direction with soft start and stop
- Adaptation of resistance from step 1- 15 possible
- Adaptation of training duration from 0- 180 minutes possible
- Foot rests are always positioned and held in the lowest / highest position
- Muscle power can be activated or maintained
- USB interface for an easy software update and capturing data for documentation and analysis
- Large Submenu for the user- Large readout of active performance, training time, distance, number of spasms
- Training Program “Ortho” for constant performance and variable strength input
- Training Program “Cardio” to exercise in a present pulse range
- Training Program “Isokinetic” to exercise with constant speed and variable strength input
- Biofeedback “Bars” – User can see with the help of the bars on how much activity is made by right/left leg.Aim of this exercise is to get a symmetrical strength input
- Biofeedback “Road” – User avoids oncoming obstacles with his/her bike aims right-left-activity
- Biofeedback “Passive” – shows the user the current muscle tone in comparison to the muscle tone at the beginning of the exercise
SAFETY & CONTROL
- Anti Spasm Control
- With the help of anti spasm control an existing spasticity can be receded
- The sensibility and rotation direction of the anti spasm control is adjustable
- It is tested for safety ( certified quality management system according to DIN EN 13485,electromagnetic compatibility according to DIN EN 60601-1,intensive in- process inspection and final examinations incl. electrical safety
- Voice control emergency stop-user can stop the motor self-initiated by shouting while doing the exercise
The small active-passive movement exerciser is for use at home. THERA- Trainer Tigo 528 includes foot rest with crank, flat device base, control and display unit with 2.7" colour screen and also a holder for control and display unit.
The high class standing and balancing exerciser for users with ability to walk. Includes transport castors, balance-unit, simple knee support, balance- unit, pelvic safety belt, stomach cushion, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen with touch-function, table holder for control and display unit, software package Balancing individual Therapy.
Speaking about variability, the THERA Trainer Balo is unbeatable. It allows to secure feet, legs and pelvis individually according to therapy aim and patient in almost every position. That is why THERA Trainer Balo is perfectly suitable for patients with high requirements. This is a professional standing and balancing exerciser for high level dependency users. THERA Trainer Balo 524 includes transport castors, tread extensions, forefoot- and heel quick securing system,balance- unit, knee and pelvic support, handrails,table includes stomach cushions, electric lift, patient belt with bottom enlarged and leg straps,control and display unit with 23″ colour screen includes touch function, mobile holder and software package.
The professional upper body exerciser incl. device base with castors, upper body exerciser and long cranks, therapy grips, wristbands for therapy grips/safety handle, arm rest for therapy grips, control and display with 10.4" colour screen incl touch- function.
THERA Trainer Balo 518 is a high class standing and balancing exerciser for high level dependency users. This exerciser includes transport castors, forefoot- and heel quick securing system,balance- unit, knee and pelvic support, handrails,table including stomach cushions, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen includes touch function, table holder for control and display unit and software package.
THERA Trainer Tigo 506 is a professional leg exerciser. it has foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot- fixings, device base with castors, tip- up protection, safety handle, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen including touch function.
It’s a professional static standing frame includes transport castors, forefoot- and heel quick securing system, knee and pelvic support, handrails, table includes stomach cushion, electric lift, patient belt with bottom enlarged and legs strap.
Its a high Class professional exerciser for legs and upper body. THERA Trainer Tigo 510 includes foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot- fixings,device base with castors, tip- up protection, upper body exerciser with long cranks, grip adapters, therapy grips, wristband for therapy grips/ safety handle, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen including touch-functions.