- Stable metal base frame unit with 30 x 110mm rectangular pipe
- Four lockable leading pulleys with diameter = 110mm
- Eco- friendly powder coating in blue
- Stable metal tread with a wear- resistance non- slip rubber mat
STANDING BALANCE UNIT
- For users with 150 – 200cm height and maximum 140kg body weight
- Balance-unit long with low and high spring resistance
- Simple knee support
- end-to-end, padded and removable knee support
- Adjustable in height
- Easily washable and sanitisable
PELVIC SECURING SYSTEM
- Pelvic safety belts which is fixed on the upper frame with two belts buckles
- Can be adjusted in length without tools
- Two stay tubes that are variably adjustable in distance to the pelvis width of the user.
- included belt buckles for attaching the patient belts.
- Height adjustment supported by the gas springs
- Right and Left side can individually be adjusted in height
- Easily washable and sanitizable
- Pipes made of stainless steel with laser marking for height adjustment
CONTROL & DISPLAY UNIT/SOFTWARE
- Control and display unit with 23″ colour screen includes touch- function
- For places that wants to offer group therapy
- All-in-one-PC with 23″ colour screen incl. touch- function
- Screen size ca. 280 x 480mm
- Mobile holder for control and display unit.
- Stable metal base with lockable transport castors (Diameter = 100mm)
- Adjustable in height, inclination, and distance and pivotal around the axis
- Storage space for keyboard.
- Cup Holder – Comfortable quick-start with two buttons
- Depending on the therapy aim, different therapy sessions can be chosen
- For each therapy sessions up to five parameters can be adapted quickly and easily
- Professional user can adapt pre-configured modules to own therapy sessions.
- The sensor transmits with help of a USB- cable position data from the exerciser to thecontrol and display unit
- USB interface for easy software update
- Easy control logic with Start/Stop function
- Biofeedback “Collect” – The user can collect bone with a dog on the screen by active movement of the pelvis and the trunk
- Biofeedback “Line” – The user can collect vegetables on the screen by active movements of the pelvisand the trunk
- Biofeedback “Ping-Pong” – The user can move a tennis racket vertically or horizontally by active movementof the pelvis and trunk in order to hit a ball on the screen
- Biofeedback “Position” – The ability of movement of the user can be visualized on a bar by the activemovement of the pelvis and trunk in the frontal and sagittal level
SAFETY & QUALITY
- CE-Declaration of Conformity according to 93/42/EWG
- Certified quality management system according to DIN EN 13485
- Electromagnetic Compatibility according to DIN EN 60601-1
- Intensive in-process inspections and final examinations incl. electrical safety test
Pro Therapy #1
Pro Therapy #2
THERA-Trainer mobi is a small and convenient motorized leg and upper body exerciser. It was specially developed for everyday use in home or in nursing homes. Mobi is compact, simple to operate and easy to transport.THERA-Trainer mobi equipped with a high-performance motor, enabling motor-operated (passive), motor-assisted or active movement training (with your own muscle power) for legs or upper body.
Daily activity – with lots of benefitsThe THERA-Trainer mobi is generally suitable for walkers with slight movement restrictions such as those with minor, general age-related weakness or with mild symptoms of various illnesses that comes with age. Gain and increase strength, endurance and metabolism and become active whenever it's convenient – from your chair or sofa!
It’s a professional static standing frame includes transport castors, forefoot- and heel quick securing system, knee and pelvic support, handrails, table includes stomach cushion, electric lift, patient belt with bottom enlarged and legs strap.
Its a high Class exerciser for legs and upper body. THERA Trainer Tigo 508 includes foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot- fixings,device base with castors, tip- up protection, upper body exerciser with long cranks, grip adapters, therapy grips, wristband for therapy grips/ safety handle, control and display unit with 5.7" colour screen.
THERA Trainer Balo 518 is a high class standing and balancing exerciser for high level dependency users. This exerciser includes transport castors, forefoot- and heel quick securing system,balance- unit, knee and pelvic support, handrails,table including stomach cushions, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen includes touch function, table holder for control and display unit and software package.
Speaking about variability, the THERA Trainer Balo is unbeatable. It allows to secure feet, legs and pelvis individually according to therapy aim and patient in almost every position. That is why THERA Trainer Balo is perfectly suitable for patients with high requirements. This is a professional standing and balancing exerciser for high level dependency users. THERA Trainer Balo 524 includes transport castors, tread extensions, forefoot- and heel quick securing system,balance- unit, knee and pelvic support, handrails,table includes stomach cushions, electric lift, patient belt with bottom enlarged and leg straps,control and display unit with 23″ colour screen includes touch function, mobile holder and software package.
Its a high Class professional exerciser for legs and upper body. THERA Trainer Tigo 510 includes foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot- fixings,device base with castors, tip- up protection, upper body exerciser with long cranks, grip adapters, therapy grips, wristband for therapy grips/ safety handle, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen including touch-functions.
THERA Trainer Tigo 506 is a professional leg exerciser. it has foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot- fixings, device base with castors, tip- up protection, safety handle, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen including touch function.
The small active-passive movement exerciser is for use at home. THERA- Trainer Tigo 528 includes foot rest with crank, flat device base, control and display unit with 2.7" colour screen and also a holder for control and display unit.