- Stable metal base frame unit with 30 x 50mm rectangular pipe
- Four lockable leading pulleys with diameter = 75mm
- Eco- friendly powder coating in blue
- Stable metal tread with a wear- resistance non- slip rubber mat
- Includes holes for variable fixing of the foot
- Heels can be secured with foamed shell
- Foamed shell can be placed on the tread variable without the help of the tools
- For users with 150 – 200cm height and maximum 140kg body weight
- Spring resistance can be adjusted in steps without help of any tools
- Releasing/ blocking the balance function with help of two release levers
- For safe lateral guiding and securing of the knees
- Adjustable in height, abduction and horizontal distance without tools
- Demounted together/ individually
- Soft padded in order to avoid pressure marks
- Easily washable and Sanitazable
- For knees with a width up to 120mm
PELVIC SECURING SYSTEM
- Pelvic support set for securing lateral and backward support of the pelvis
- Adjustable in heights.
- Pelvic support can be easily swung away for “easy” entry of the user
- Pelvis widths up to ca. 220 – 440mm
- Handrails made of stainless steel, individually adjustable in height for right and left side
- As a support during transfer into the exerciser and for additional safety of the user
- Table 445 x 720mm with long vertical pipe
- Table board made of laminated wood with extremely resistance finishing and cushioned body cut out
- Height adjustment supported by the gas springs
- Right and Left side can individually be adjusted in height
- Easily washable and sanitizable
- Adaption to the stomach girth in horizontal steps of 43mm with help of tools
CONTROL & DISPLAY UNIT/SOFTWARE
- For users with amblyopia or perception disorders respectively if biofeedback should be used for goal-oriented exercising.
- High-resolution colour screen with TFT-technology
- Screen size= 211 x 158mm
- Easy handling and setting of important training parameters.
- Suitable for control and display unit with 10.4″ colour screen
- The sensor transmits with help of a USB- cable position data from the exerciser to thecontrol and display unit – USB interface for easy software update
- Easy control logic with Start/Stop function
- Biofeedback “Collect” -The user can collect bone with a dog on the screen by active movement of the pelvis and the trunk
- Biofeedback “Line” – The user can collect vegetables on the screen by active movements of the pelvisand the trunk
- Biofeedback “Ping-Pong” – The user can move a tennis racket vertically or horizontally by active movementof the pelvis and trunk in order to hit a ball on the screen
- Biofeedback “Position” – The ability of movement of the user can be visualized on a bar by the activemovement of the pelvis and trunk in the frontal and sagittal level
SAFETY & QUALITY
- CE-Declaration of Conformity according to 93/42/EWG
- Certified quality management system according to DIN EN 13485
- Electromagnetic Compatibility according to DIN EN 60601-1
- Intensive in-process inspections and final examinations incl. electrical safety test
Pro Therapy #1
Pro Therapy #2
Its a high Class exerciser for legs and upper body. THERA Trainer Tigo 508 includes foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot- fixings,device base with castors, tip- up protection, upper body exerciser with long cranks, grip adapters, therapy grips, wristband for therapy grips/ safety handle, control and display unit with 5.7" colour screen.
The small active-passive movement exerciser is for use at home. THERA- Trainer Tigo 528 includes foot rest with crank, flat device base, control and display unit with 2.7" colour screen and also a holder for control and display unit.
Its a high Class professional exerciser for legs and upper body. THERA Trainer Tigo 510 includes foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot- fixings,device base with castors, tip- up protection, upper body exerciser with long cranks, grip adapters, therapy grips, wristband for therapy grips/ safety handle, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen including touch-functions.
The professional upper body exerciser incl. device base with castors, upper body exerciser and long cranks, therapy grips, wristbands for therapy grips/safety handle, arm rest for therapy grips, control and display with 10.4" colour screen incl touch- function.
The THERA Trainer Coro is suitable for all patient that are still able to walk a short distance but have a high risk of falling. The THERA Trainer Coro offers perfect condition for fall prevention because it helps with in gaining back strength, balance and reaction rate can be exercised with a lot of fun in a safe surrounding with these machines. This profession standing and balancing exercise equipment is basically for users with ability to walk. this equipment includes transport castors, balance unit, simple knee support, pelvic safety belt, stomach cushion, control and display unit with 23" colour screen with touch function, mobile holder for control and display unit and software package Balancing individual therapy.
The high class standing and balancing exerciser for users with ability to walk. Includes transport castors, balance-unit, simple knee support, balance- unit, pelvic safety belt, stomach cushion, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen with touch-function, table holder for control and display unit, software package Balancing individual Therapy.
Its a high Class leg exerciser. THERA Trainer Tigo 504 includes foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot fixings,device base with castors, tip-up protection, safety handle,control and display unit with 5.7" colour screen
Speaking about variability, the THERA Trainer Balo is unbeatable. It allows to secure feet, legs and pelvis individually according to therapy aim and patient in almost every position. That is why THERA Trainer Balo is perfectly suitable for patients with high requirements. This is a professional standing and balancing exerciser for high level dependency users. THERA Trainer Balo 524 includes transport castors, tread extensions, forefoot- and heel quick securing system,balance- unit, knee and pelvic support, handrails,table includes stomach cushions, electric lift, patient belt with bottom enlarged and leg straps,control and display unit with 23″ colour screen includes touch function, mobile holder and software package.