- Stable metal base frame unit with 30 x 50mm rectangular pipe
- Four lockable leading pulleys with diameter = 75mm
- Eco- friendly powder coating in blue
- Stable metal tread with a wear- resistance non- slip rubber mat
- Additional tread unit which can be fixed to the base unit without tools
- Especially for users that want to exercise in step position.
- Includes holes for variable fixing of the foot
- Forefoot can be secured with Velcro’s
- Heels can be secured with foamed shell
- Both the Velcro’s and foamed shell can be placed on the tread variable without the help of the tools
- For users with 150 – 200cm height and maximum 140kg body weight
- Spring resistance can be adjusted in steps without help of any tools
- Releasing/ blocking the balance function with help of two release levers
- For safe lateral guiding and securing of the knees
- Adjustable in height, abduction and horizontal distance without tools
- Demounted together/individually – Soft padded in order to avoid pressure marks
- Easily washable and Sanitazable
- For knees with a width up to 120mm
PELVIC SECURING SYSTEM
- Pelvic support set for securing lateral and backward support of the pelvis
- Adjustable in heights.
- Pelvic support can be easily swung away for “easy” entry of the user
- Pelvis widths up to ca. 220 – 440mm
- Patient belts with bottom enlarged and leg strap size “L”
- Handrails made of stainless steel, individually adjustable in height for right and left side
- As a support during transfer into the exerciser and for additional safety of the user
- Table 445 x 720mm with long vertical pipe
- Table board made of laminated wood with extremely resistance finishing and cushioned body cut out
- Height adjustment supported by the gas springs
- Right and Left side can individually be adjusted in height
- Easily washable and sanitizable
- Adaption to the stomach girth in horizontal steps of 43 mm with help of tools
- For easy and comfortable lift/lifting of high level dependency/heavy weight users.
- Operations of the lift with help of the remote control
- Lift can be adjusted in height and removed completely without tools.
- With power connection 230V
- Includes safety-stop-switch
- All connections of the lift are pluggable
CONTROL & DISPLAY UNIT/SOFTWARE
- Control and display unit with 23″ colour screen includes touch- function
- For places that wants to offer group therapy
- All-in-one-PC with 23″ colour screen incl. touch- function
- Screen size ca. 280 x 480mm
- Mobile holder for control and display unit.
- Stable metal base with lockable transport castors (Diameter = 100 mm)
- Adjustable in height, inclination, and distance and pivotal around the axis
- Storage space for keyboard.
- Cup Holder – Comfortable quick-start with two buttons
- Depending on the therapy aim, different therapy sessions can be chosen
- For each therapy sessions up to five parameters can be adapted quickly and easily
- Professional user can adapt pre-configured modules to own therapy sessions.
- The sensor transmits with help of a USB- cable position data from the exerciser to thecontrol and display unit
- USB interface for easy software update
- Easy control logic with Start/Stop function
- Biofeedback “Collect” – The user can collect bone with a dog on the screen by active movement of the pelvis and the trunk
- Biofeedback “Line” – The user can collect vegetables on the screen by active movements of the pelvisand the trunk
- Biofeedback “Ping-Pong” – The user can move a tennis racket vertically or horizontally by active movementof the pelvis and trunk in order to hit a ball on the screen
- Biofeedback “Position” – The ability of movement of the user can be visualized on a bar by the activemovement of the pelvis and trunk in the frontal and sagittal level
SAFETY & QUALITY
- CE-Declaration of Conformity according to 93/42/EWG
- Certified quality management system according to DIN EN 13485
- Electromagnetic Compatibility according to DIN EN 60601-1
- Intensive in-process inspections and final examinations incl. electrical safety test
Pro Therapy #1
Pro Therapy #2
THERA Trainer Balo 518 is a high class standing and balancing exerciser for high level dependency users. This exerciser includes transport castors, forefoot- and heel quick securing system,balance- unit, knee and pelvic support, handrails,table including stomach cushions, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen includes touch function, table holder for control and display unit and software package.
THERA Trainer Tigo 506 is a professional leg exerciser. it has foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot- fixings, device base with castors, tip- up protection, safety handle, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen including touch function.
THERA-Trainer mobi is a small and convenient motorized leg and upper body exerciser. It was specially developed for everyday use in home or in nursing homes. Mobi is compact, simple to operate and easy to transport.THERA-Trainer mobi equipped with a high-performance motor, enabling motor-operated (passive), motor-assisted or active movement training (with your own muscle power) for legs or upper body.
Daily activity – with lots of benefitsThe THERA-Trainer mobi is generally suitable for walkers with slight movement restrictions such as those with minor, general age-related weakness or with mild symptoms of various illnesses that comes with age. Gain and increase strength, endurance and metabolism and become active whenever it's convenient – from your chair or sofa!
The professional upper body exerciser incl. device base with castors, upper body exerciser and long cranks, therapy grips, wristbands for therapy grips/safety handle, arm rest for therapy grips, control and display with 10.4" colour screen incl touch- function.
The THERA Trainer Coro is suitable for all patient that are still able to walk a short distance but have a high risk of falling. The THERA Trainer Coro offers perfect condition for fall prevention because it helps with in gaining back strength, balance and reaction rate can be exercised with a lot of fun in a safe surrounding with these machines. This profession standing and balancing exercise equipment is basically for users with ability to walk. this equipment includes transport castors, balance unit, simple knee support, pelvic safety belt, stomach cushion, control and display unit with 23" colour screen with touch function, mobile holder for control and display unit and software package Balancing individual therapy.
It’s a professional static standing frame includes transport castors, forefoot- and heel quick securing system, knee and pelvic support, handrails, table includes stomach cushion, electric lift, patient belt with bottom enlarged and legs strap.
The high class standing and balancing exerciser for users with ability to walk. Includes transport castors, balance-unit, simple knee support, balance- unit, pelvic safety belt, stomach cushion, control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen with touch-function, table holder for control and display unit, software package Balancing individual Therapy.
Its a high Class leg exerciser. THERA Trainer Tigo 504 includes foot rests with steeples radius adjustment, leg support, foot fixings,device base with castors, tip-up protection, safety handle,control and display unit with 5.7" colour screen