- Colors: Black Walnut , Regal Rose
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Wheels: 6” Diameter Wheels
- Collapsed Dimension: 36” H X 5.25” W x 8” D
- Open Depth: 21.5”
- Open Width: 25.5”
- Open Handle Width: 18”
- Height Adjustment: 32” X 38.5” for users 4’ 10” to 6’8”
- Package Dimensions: 36.25”L X 8.5” W X 6”H , 8 lbs
- Case Dimensions: 37.25” L X 9.5”W X 19.25” H, 28lbs
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage - Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment - Handle height adjusts in 2.5 cm/1″ increments from 82.5 to 92.5 cm/33″ to 37″ - Attractive anodized aluminum shaft and wooden T-handle - Includes a handy 13″ storage bag - Ideal for bus trips over seas or store in your bag
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage
- Locking ring ensures added safety after adjustment
- Handle height adjusts in 2.5cm/1" increments from 82.5 to 92.5cm/33" to 37"
- Attractive anodized aluminium shaft and wooden T-handle
- Includes a handy 13" storage bag
- Ideal for bus trips over seas or store in your bag
- Colours available: Bronze, Floral or Blue Marble
WALKING THERAPY AID FOR PARKINSON'SWe created the U-Step 2 to increase your independence. The secret is in our patented U-shaped base. Its ultra-stable foundation braces you in every direction. It is not like pushing a typical walker. Instead, the U-Step 2 surrounds you and moves with you. You will feel as stable as you would feel holding onto another person's arm. The innovative braking system is easy to use and puts you in complete control. The U-Step 2 will not roll unless you are ready to walk. When you lightly squeeze either brake release lever, the unit will roll with you. Once you release the lever, the unit will stop immediately. This feature is particularly helpful when standing up from a chair because the unit will not roll away from you.
- 110kg weight capacity
- Vinyl coated, Plastic arm cuff
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra-large tip for added stability
- Double adjustable from 34"-47"
- Colour available: Aluminium
- Height adjustable range for adult and junior usage. - Single-button release allows quick, one-hand folding - Crossbrace located near hand grips allows for full stride - Sturdy 1″ diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight - 136kg weight capacity - Easy fold for storage and transportion - Optional front wheel kits available Colour available Aluminium With Wheels in front it will cost Extra $25.00
- Heavy Duty aluminium frame, weight capacity up to 182kg
- Large 8″ x 1″ PU wheels. Comfortable and puncture-free
- Height adjustable handles
- Loop brake is ideal for slowdown and permanent stop
- Comfortable large seat and wire basket included
- High strength but still light weight to lift or transport
- Colour available Flame Blue
An elegant and practical off-roader, designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside. The Olympos Rollator front wheels come in two size variations. The small has a diameter of 22cm and a massive 28cm for the medium. Ideal for rough terrain surfaces.
- Designed especially for outdoor use, but can also be used inside
- Easy to unfold and a height adjustment with memory function
- Safe to use with excellent brakes, kerb lifter and edge guard
- Folds easy together and requires little space
Introducing the Laser Cane For Parkinson's Freezing and Other Neurological Conditions. Walking can be smooth again with the Laser Cane! Simply take normal steps as your Laser Cane projects a bright red line across your path. The laser beam is a safe, obstacle-free visual cue, which can enable Parkinson's patients and others to break "freezing" episodes and increase stride length. "The Laser Cane is lightweight and helps me with my balance, and the laser line really helps me with my walking" - Ernestine Phibbs, Peterborough, NH Laser Cane is perfect for those seeking minor walking support with freeze reduction technology. For additional stability, we offer the U-step Walking Stabilizer, an advanced and easy to maneuver walking that offers the laser module as an option. The laser is powered by two AA batteries, which are easy to replace and typically last at least six months.
The New TOPRO Troja 2G - Second generation Troja! The innovative new TOPRO Troja 2G stands ahead of the competition with increased safety, flexibility and the best possible comfort. Its predecessor, the TOPRO Troja Classic, was selected as winner of the highly respected German consumer test "Stiftung Warentest (edition 9/2005)" since then the TOPRO engineers have been working to develop the rollator based on research and feedback from users and therapists. The result is the second generation TOPRO Troja with even more user friendly functions, a high focus on safety, flexibility and comfort.
OVERVIEWQuad Cane Walking Stick - This walking stick is constructed from aluminium to allow durability and strength whilst being light in weight. Quad canes offer increased stability to the user by providing a larger base consisting of four legs with anti-slip rubber tips. Specifications: Height adjustment range: 760mm - 960mm