|Max. speed||7 kph|
|Turning Radius||86 cm|
|Motor||DC 24V,180W/630W max|
|Controller||PG S-Drive 70 amp|
|Battery||12V / 20 a/h x 2 pieces|
|Front Wheel||8” (200×75) Foam filled tyre|
|Rear Wheels||9” (2.80/2.50-4) Foam filled tyre|
|Weight capacity||136 kg|
|Brake||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes|
Best if looking to buy a mobility scooter to be used within the nursing home or inside a house
- Highly manoeuvrable design allows for easy access through narrow doorways and confined areas
- Loop handlebar offers comfortable finger and thumb throttle operation
- Auto-latching lock up mechanism which allows assembly and disassembly in seconds
- Removable swivel seat with folding back making it easy to store in the boot
- Easy to remove battery pack and off-board charger for fast, convenient charging away from scooter
- Contemporary, new stylish design for more comfort and ease of use
Just for a limited time. This Special offers ends Nov 2016... Get the hard case cover free with the Yoga
- Strong light-weight alloy aluminum frame for easy folding and carrying
- Small foldable dimension for easy storage
- Easy attach 24V Li-Ion Battery, Quick charge with 2A off-board charger
- Height and angle adjustable steering tiller to fit individual user demand
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Patented Twin-front-wheels w/spring suspension system offers excellent stability during sharp turning
- Optional Armrest
DOCUMENTSMerits Yoga Brochure
A fantastic new 3 & 4 wheel compact scooter that pulls to pieces in an instant with the flick of a finger.
- Fits easily in the boot to take with you to the shops, this scooter is a really well built and designed product.
- It comes with a superior padded seat, plenty of leg room, and loop style handlebars that make steering easier.
- If weight is an issue, you can choose the standard 12amp hour batteries, but if you want a bigger range, then the optional 20amp hour batteries will do the trick.
The Scout has many new features which are only normally found on larger scooters. Its the first Drive mini scooter to include Delta Bars as standard, it also features the next generation Drive Medical splitting mechanism. The Scout is ideal for use indoors and outdoors where the terrain is forgiving (eg. smooth paths, shopping centres, etc). The Scout has been developed to ensure a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.