APPLY FOR TAXI FARE SUBSIDY SCHEME
Subsidized taxi fares are available through the South Australian Transport Subsidy Scheme (SATSS) for people with permanent and severe disabilities.
- A 50 per cent taxi fare subsidy is available for people who are able to walk (not confined to a wheelchair).
- A 75 per cent taxi fare subsidy is available for people who are confined to a wheelchair.
Before you begin
Applications must be accompanied by one passport-sized colour photograph (head and shoulders), which must be certified by a responsible person who:
- is at least 18 years of age
- has known the applicant for at least 12 months
- is not related to the applicant by birth or marriage
- is not in a de facto relationship with the applicant (this includes a same sex relationship)
- does not live at the applicant’s address.
For more information , please click the link below
Comments are closed